Index Main Index
- American Heart Association
- main site for the American Heart Association. Fighting heart disease and stroke.
Cardia Arrhythmias Research and Education
Foundation - CARE presents information on Long QT Syndrome and other cardiac
- Cardiac Care Network of Ontario (CCN)
- advisory organization of hospitals performing open-heart surgery, cardiac
catheterization and angioplasty. Plans, coordinates services; monitors access to care.
- Coronary Prevention Group -
HealthNet - heart health promotion charity in the UK.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of
Alberta & NWT - information on heart disease and stroke.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- features vital health information.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
Professional Education - interactive mode of communication for health professionals to
learn the most current prevention and management issues of heart disease and stroke.
- Heart to Heart
Volunteers - Support program for heart patients and caregivers including an online
newsletter with medical professional contributors.
- Heartwise - Heart Support
Group - aims to provide help and support for cardiac patients, relatives and carers.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Karen Yontz Women's Cardiac
Awareness Center - works to increase awareness of cardiac disease in women, promote
education related to its effects and proper methods of prevention, and support related
Miami Heart Research Institute -
non-profit research and educational organization, known for its pioneering work in the
study of heart disease and its risk factors.
- Montgomery Heart
Foundation for Cardiomyopathy - provide private funding to support genetic research
for familial cardiomyopathy and raise awareness of the disease to help promote the
advancement of a cure.
- National Heart Foundation
of Australia - information for health professionals, the general public and school
children relating to heart disease and strokes.
- Ornish Heart
Program Support Group of Rochester - regional support group based on Dr. Dean Ornish's
book and program for reversing heart disease.